Eco-Friendly Wood Information ... Read about our Eco-Friendly Foam
Arreis®, a sustainable medium density fiberboard (MDF) panel, manufactured from 100% post-industrial recycled wood residuals, meets the most stringent formaldehyde emissions standards in the world.
- Formaldehyde free adhesive system
- Physical properties similar to, or better than standard MDF
- 100% recycled wood fiber
- FSC mixed credit certified - available option
- LEEDŽ credit support: M&R 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 7 & EQ 4.4
- Meets CARB ATCM Phase 2 emission limits - CARB NAF Exempt
- Third party certification - SCS & EPP
- CHPS compliant - California section 01350 approved
Potential of 6 LEEDŽ Credits Supported
Materials & Resources: 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 7
Indoor Environmental Quality: 4.4
Post-Industrial Recycled Wood Fiber
Meets Materials Specifications for VOC emissions section 01350
Composite Panel Association
Environmentally Preferable Product
GO GREEN logo is a trademark of
Foamite, Inc., Vaughan, ON Canada,
used with permission.
Original Site Design by www.allisonmbrown.com
Ready to Cover,
Right from the Box !!!