Paneled Styles ... Click Images Below for Pictures, Sizes, Fabric Requirements and Pricing
Paneled styles are wall-mounted, multiple-piece construction headboard kits.
- The foam on these headboards is 2" thick, with a rolled edge tapered to meet the back.
- Each panel is individually wall mounted and combined with other panels to make a headboard sized and shaped for your bed.
- Panels are available in many different sizes and can be hung in a horizontal or vertical orientation (and we can custom make panel sizes/shapes to fit your design).
- Any combination you see fit to arrange is fine as the panels are priced and covered individually, allowing you to design your own look.
- This construction will allow you to use heavier fabrics to cover with, including leather.
- We don't recommend using fabric with a large pattern repeat (such as a floral), which would require more fabric and a lot more work to layout the pattern on the individual panels.
- Our unique "easy stapling strip™" makes covering your headboard a simple afternoon project.
- Our upholstered headboard kits include complete detailed instructions, all hardware to assemble and include coverable legs or wall mounts.
- Fabric requirements are based on 54" fabric width with a pattern repeat up to 27 inches.
- For all upholstered headboard styles, if you are using a light weight, light colored fabric we recommend you apply a lining prior to applying the top fabric, including on the bolster of a bolstered headboard if you choose a smooth rather than shirred cover.
Ready to cover, right out of the box !!! No Sewing required.
GO GREEN logo is a trademark of
Foamite, Inc., Vaughan, ON Canada,
used with permission.
Original Site Design by www.allisonmbrown.com
Ready to Cover,
Right from the Box !!!