Non-Bolstered Styles ... Click Images Below for Pictures, Sizes, Fabric Requirements and Pricing
Non-Bolstered styles are a one-piece construction headboard kits (except for the 3-piece Regency).
- This construction will allow you to use heavier fabrics to cover with, including leather.
- Trim can be installed around the outside edge of the headboard and between wings on the Regency.
- The foam on these headboards is 2" thick, with a rolled edge tapered to meet the back.
- Legs are covered separately and attached after completion.
- Wall-mounting is an available option for a small additional charge.
- Our unique "easy stapling strip™" makes covering your headboard a simple afternoon project.
- Our upholstered headboard kits include complete detailed instructions, all hardware to assemble and include coverable legs or wall mounts.
- Fabric requirements are based on 54" fabric width with a pattern repeat up to 27 inches.
- For all upholstered headboard styles, if you are using a light weight, light colored fabric we recommend you apply a lining prior to applying the top fabric, including on the bolster of a bolstered headboard if you choose a smooth rather than shirred cover.
Ready to cover, right out of the box !!! No Sewing required.
Straight stitch seams will be required for all but Twin-size non-bolstered
headboards unless fabric is railroaded (seams are NOT required for Regency)
GO GREEN logo is a trademark of
Foamite, Inc., Vaughan, ON Canada,
used with permission.
Original Site Design by www.allisonmbrown.com
Ready to Cover,
Right from the Box !!!