FAQ - Help for Your Order
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to the United States and Canada only. We normally ship via FedEx Ground / Home Delivery to the 48 mainland states in the U.S. and by the best available ground method in Canada. Contact us for a quote for shipping by other means and for shipping of custom orders.
When do you ship?
We will normally deliver your order to the carrier for shipping within no more than 7-10 business days after receiving it. If for some reason that's not possible, we will contact you with the expected shipping date. Actual delivery time by the carrier will vary according to your location, but is typically 2-3 business days. In some cases, the shipper may require 5-7 business days to complete the delivery successfully.
Do you charge sales taxes?
We do not charge State sales tax. However, HeadboardCraft™ is not responsible for individual States’ sales tax reporting laws pertaining to online purchases, so we encourage you to check your State’s regulations before you shop. Canadian orders will be charged sales tax applicable to the shipping address.
How do I place and pay for an order?
We want you to feel as secure buying from HeadboardCraft™ as possible, therefore we offer a few different ways to place an order:
Order online! When you place an order through our website you will find it safe, easy, and fast. You can make changes and review what you have entered nearly every step of the way. Payment is through PayPal processing (a PayPal account is NOT necessary, but usable if you have one) allowing you to pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Our secure online store Checkout is available 24 hours a day.
Call us! Our Customer Service team can accept your order over the phone. Simply call 877-HBC-KITS (422-5487), Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST/EDT. If after business hours, please leave a voice mail and we will return your call the next business day. If ordering by phone, we accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards. We cannot accept Debit Cards for phone orders. Debit Card payments can be processed through our secure online store using PayPal. We accept checks, however orders paid by check will not be shipped until we have confirmation the check has cleared through the bank. Be aware on check orders awaiting bank clearance there will be a delay in shipping.
How will I know my online order was received?
After your online order is completed, HeadboardCraft™ (firstname.lastname@example.org) and PayPal send emails to the email address you entered during Checkout confirming your order and payment. These emails are your receipt.
We encourage you to review the order and advise us of any spelling or numerical mistakes so that we can quickly make any necessary changes. If you do not receive an "Order Confirmation" email from us within 24 hours of placing your online order, please contact us as soon as possible either by phone at 877-HBC-KITS (422-5487) or email at . Be sure to include your account email address and order information. We will send a new confirmation to you.
Can I cancel my order?
To cancel an order, change the ordered item(s), or change the shipping address, please call us within 3 days at 877-HBC-KITS (422-5487). We cannot cancel an order once it has shipped. If we are unable to make the change before the order has shipped, you will need to return the item ... please see our Return Policy below for details.
- If you are present when the shipment is delivered and the package looks damaged, have the driver make note of any external damage you see and preferably any product damage you find (if any) after opening the package.
- Please NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY either by phone at 877-HBC-KITS (422-5487) or email at if there is damage to the product when you open the package. Be aware delivery carriers impose time limits regarding filing damage claims.
- If there is product damage, KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING (damaged or not) until the claim is resolved and you are notified that you may dispose of it. The carrier may wish to inspect the original packaging and contents and a damage claim may be denied if the packaging is not available for inspection.
- We will file the damage claim once you have notified us. The carrier, at their discretion, may accept the claim with no further action required or they may send someone to inspect the original packaging and contents at your delivery address. The carrier may require the shipment be picked up from your delivery address in the original packaging for further inspection or return (you may request a receipt for the pickup for your records) to us as part of the damage claim process.
- When you notify us of the problem, we will ship whatever parts or entire product necessary for you to have a complete, undamaged product
What is your return policy?
Our Guarantee Please email and include your original order number, what product(s) you wish to return and your name. Or, call us at 877-HBC-KITS (422-5487).
- We will give you a return authorization number and a return address
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided
- If you prefer, we will send you a return shipping label and arrange a pickup at your address. We will prepay the return shipping and deduct that charge from your credit
- Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit
- Please Note: Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we can NOT refund the original or return shipping and handling. We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase
GO GREEN logo is a trademark of
Foamite, Inc., Vaughan, ON Canada,
used with permission.
Original Site Design by
Ready to Cover,
Right from the Box !!!