Bolstered Styles ... Click Images Below for Pictures, Sizes, Fabric Requirements and Pricing
Bolstered style upholstered headboards are a two-piece construction headboard.
- This construction allows for shirred or smooth covering of the bolster.
- You can match fabrics or use complementary fabrics for a striking alternative.
- Trim can be installed around the center cushion and/or outer edge of the headboard.
- Foam thicknesses vary with the headboard size - the half-round bolster from 5" - 6" diameter and the center cushion from 1.5" - 2" thick.
- Legs are covered separately and attached after completion.
- Wall-mounting is an available option for a small additional charge.
- Our unique "easy stapling strip™" makes covering your headboard a simple afternoon project.
- Our upholstered headboard kits include complete detailed instructions, all hardware to assemble and include coverable legs or wall mounts.
- Fabric requirements are based on 54" fabric width with a pattern repeat up to 27 inches.
- For all upholstered headboard styles, if you are using a light weight, light colored fabric we recommend you apply a lining prior to applying the top fabric, including on the bolster of a bolstered headboard if you choose a smooth rather than shirred cover.
Ready to cover, right out of the box !!! No Sewing required.
Straight stitch seams will be required for center cushion
on King-size bolstered headboards unless fabric is railroaded
GO GREEN logo is a trademark of
Foamite, Inc., Vaughan, ON Canada,
used with permission.
Original Site Design by www.allisonmbrown.com
Ready to Cover,
Right from the Box !!!